Click here to purchase tickets online or call the St. Jude Fundraising Office at (617) 965-5262.
$35 for adults, $15 for children
$125 for tickets / $1,250 for tables of 10 purchased by January 3, 2014
$150 for tickets / $1500 for tables of 10 purchased after January 3, 2014
Premium seating available for $250/ticket or $2,500/table
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is included with my ticket?
- Family Show: Guests will enjoy a special performance by the younger members of the St. Jude Performance Team, as well as other kid-friendly activities like raffles, face-painting and more. Light refreshments are available,. but guests should eat lunch before attending the event.
- Gala: Gala guests will enjoy a cocktail reception, plated dinner, live and silent auction and fitness show. Valet parking is also included in the ticket price.
2. Do I need to bring a ticket to the event?
- Family Show: All guests should present their ticket at the door. Tickets purchased online will be recorded on a guest list at the door.
- Gala: Attendee names will be added to a guest list at the door. You do not need a ticket for event entry.
3. Can I purchase tickets at the door?
- Family Show: Tickets will be available at the door for the Family Show. We recommend you arrive at 12:15pm to purchase in advance and select your seats.
- Gala: Gala tickets will NOT be available for purchase at the door. Last year’s event sold out, so we recommend you purchase early.
Click here to purchase your Fitness for a Cure tickets.
4. How do I get to the event?
Fitness for a Cure will be held at the Lowell Memorial Auditorium, located at 50 East Merrimack Street in Lowell, MA .
Click here for door-to-door directions, provided by GoogleMaps.
5. Is parking available?
- Family Show: Parking is available at the Davidson Street Parking Lot and on-street.
- Gala: Valet parking is provided for all event guests.
6. What are our meal options for the gala?